Join date: Oct 25, 2022

0 Like Received
0 Comment Received
0 Best Answer

Chronic pain is an ongoing pain that lasts longer than six months. This type of pain is caused by an underlying issue and is not receptive to most medical treatments. Chronic pain can continue even after the initial injury or illness has gone away or has healed. For this reason, you should go see a chiropractor if you are experiencing chronic pain after a car accident. Chiropractors are experts when it comes to musculoskeletal injuries and can help to decrease your pain and increase your range of motion so that you can perform your activities of daily living with less pain or no pain. Chiropractors know that untreated injuries from a car accident can cause chronic pain and long-term consequences.


More actions